Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the common questions that our clients have. Do you have other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This information is also on the leaflet that accompanies each product.
- When the active ingredients in the products penetrate the skin it is common to feel a prickly tightening effect. This is normal and decreases with time. Sometimes a small red rash can appear, which is also normal. To stop the skin from overreacting it should be gradually accustomed.
- Note: Swelling, itching or a burning sensation is not normal. Stop using immediately. The product could be too active for your skin type.
- Always clean the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Always test a new skin care product by applying it to a sensitive skin area; the crook of the arm, the inside of the wrist or behind the ear, for example.
- Avoid extreme cold directly after applying.
- In direct sunlight we recommend a face cream with UV protection, SPF 15 at least.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. In the event of contact, rinse the eye thoroughly with clean water.
- People with abnormalities such as visible blood vessels or skin disease, for example, should always consult a specialist before use.
A Swedish skin care range for those looking to reduce the signs of aging and restore their skin's elasticity and lustre. Jabushe prevents the occurrence of wrinkles, treats sun-damaged skin and reduces coarse pores and bags under the eyes.
Jabushe contains the patented formula QAL-100. The clinical test shows a clearly visible and measurable effect. The clinical tests of Jabushe have been reviewed andapproved by the Ethical Committee at the Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm (2001) and published in one of the world's leading medical journals, the British Journal of Dermatology.
It differs from person to person. Regardless of the product you use, we recommend continual use for at least 12 weeks for a lasting result. Our point treatment serum gives a quicker result than that, but the best thing is to find the product that suits you best.
Jabushe is a very active skin care range. Regardless of the product you use, we recommend you use it at least once every other day during the first week and once a day during the second. In the third week you can use the product both mornings and evenings.
As Jabushe is a very active skin care range, we recommend you test the product before regular use. Something you should do with all active skin care products. Apply it to a sensitive skin area, the crook of the arm, the inside of the wrist or behind the ear, for example, to see how your skin reacts. People with abnormalities such as visible blood vessels or skin disease, for example, should always consult a specialist before use. Jabushe increases the blood flow in the superficial blood vessels, causing the vessels to expand and possibly making redness more visible. You should not use Jabushe if you have this kind of condition.
No, and the range is also free from parabens.
The Jabushe skin care range is very active and does not have a UV filter. We recommend those who use our products not to expose their skin to direct sunlight. Should they choose to do so, they should use a suntan lotion with a high sun protection (HSP) factor.